I want to be a better software developer. I could improve by trying random techniques, tools, and libraries to figure out what works best.
Or… I could lean on hundreds of thousands of other developers to do all of that hard work - and I’ll just absorb their knowledge!
– A Smart Software Engineer
Reading E-Newsletters about Software Development is one of the best ways to improve your skills and grow your career.
Here’s a rundown of our favorites:
- Inside Dev : A thoughtful roundup of news and links for developers
- Console.dev : A free weekly email digest of the best tools and beta releases for developers.
Specifically from Cooperpress, who does a great job of curating content:
- Ruby Weekly- awesome weekly Ruby newsletter (preview available)
- Python Weekly : A free weekly newsletter featuring the best hand curated news, articles, new releases, tools and libraries, events etc related to Python
- Node Weekly : A free, once–weekly e-mail round-up of Node.js news and articles
- DB Weekly : A weekly round-up of database technology news and articles covering new developments, SQL, NoSQL, document databases, graph databases, and more. (preview available)
- React Status : A weekly roundup of the latest React and React Native links and tutorials. (preview available)